Accounts Receivable software has never been more critical to businesses today. From invoicing and collection automation capabilities to better-managing cash flow cycles, intuitive and customer-centric AR Software is in increasing demand.
Software Advice knows this. After collecting a tremendous amount of reviews from real software users, they recently published their annual FrontRunners Report for top Accounts Receivable Software (June 2021)—where Kashoo took home a spot!
Top Accounts Receivable Software: Front Runners 2021
According to Software Advice, the top features that customers look for are:
- Invoicing — creating and sending invoices and leverage automation
- Payment options — the ability to accept payments in different forms, including electronic funds transfer or credit card
- Customizations — create professional-looking invoices with custom invoice templates
- Contact management — track paid and outstanding balances and sync invoices and payment metrics to clients
- AR analytics — the ability to configure AR data to view dashboards and reports to gain business insights
The team at Kashoo could not be more excited to accept this award. It validates, once again, that our easy-to-use, simple, and intuitive accounting software solves the challenges that many of our customers face today. And we do it with top customer service and usability at the fore, always!
Read the full FrontRunners report here.