This month we asked the Kashoo Facebook community to chime in on the single most important piece of business advice they’d ever received. Needless to say, we loved the feedback. Here’s what you all had to say…
- Mark Cichy was able to relay his best tip in one simple word: “Incorporate!”
- The folks at ABP Services Conseils said, “Don’t hesitate to hire someone better than you.”
- Dene Paquin of Vancouver quoted the great Wayne Gretzky: “A great quote my prof. once told me that relates to hockey and business: a good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.”
- Our friends at Startup Technology Coaching in Paso Robles, California said, “If you wait for everything to be perfect, you’ll never get started. Get started.” (We couldn’t agree more!)
- Mike Pittman of Mike Pittman Photography said, “[My] first reaction [to this question was], ‘Don’t do it! Get a real job!’ [But I’m] glad I didn’t listen…”
Thanks for sharing your experiences! And if you want to add yours to the mix, jump in the conversation over on the Kashoo Facebook page.