Kashoo is Entrepreneurship
With over 150,000 registered users in more than 180 countries, Kashoo is simple cloud accounting software for small business—anytime, anywhere—on the web, the iPhone and on the App Store’s most downloaded accounting iPad app. But for the thousands of entrepreneurs across the globe that use Kashoo to manage their business finances, it is so much more than online accounting. Kashoo is independence. It’s getting things done from wherever, whenever. It’s one less headache to deal with—especially come tax season. Kashoo is saving time, saving money, and getting back to what you love most: giving your business every ounce of passion you’ve got. So in a way, Kashoo is entrepreneurship.
Recent Kashoo accolades include…
- 2012 Startup of the Year by the British Columbia Technology Industry Association
- 2012, 2013 Small Business Technology “Small Business Influencer” Nominee
- 2013 Tabby Award Winner (Best Finance Tablet App Category)
- A 3.5 out of 5 stars rating by PC Magazine.
- A 4.25 out of 5 stars rating by CPA Practice Advisor.
Kashoo is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia with presences in Calgary, Toronto and the U.S.
Interested in working for Kashoo?
If you’re passionate about accounting, small business and technology, view our current job openings!