Download the Guide
Enter your details to download your free copy
FIELDS MARKED WITH * ARE REQUIRED
Some people went into business school or entrepreneurship to avoid the math and sciences courses in school. Some people loved the numbers, but just can’t be bothered, or don’t have time, to crunch them for their business.
Whether you fall into the first category or the second, having a basic understanding of accounting terms and principles is crucial to running a successful small business!
In our comprehensive Accounting 101 e-book, we’ll be going over all the important terms and concepts that matter to your small business.
We’ll answer questions like:
- What is Accounting and what happens when you don’t do it?
- What are Accounts?
- Difference between Accrual and Cash-Basis Acccount?
- What is an accounting transaction?
- Difference between a Bookkeeper and an Accountant?
- And a bonus chapter teaching you how to manage your Cash Flow!
Let us help you demystify accounting!